This service enables customers to file a petition requesting Provisional and Summary Actions Judge to issue a writ of payment.
1. Writ of payment plaint
2. Written proof of specified amount of debt immediately due for payment.
3. Proof of debtor's domicile.
4. Proof of notice obliging debtor to pay the due (amount of debt)
5. Proof of debtor acknowledging the receipt of Payment Obligation (the amount of debt)
6. Checque return memo issued by the relevant bank
7. Applicant should attach a declaration stating the validity of information provided, undertaking an indemnity guarantee for damage and prejudice.
8. In the event of applicant being a natural person, s/he should attach a copy of her/his Emirates ID, and in the event of being a legal person/corporate body (company or establishment), copy of manager’s Emirates ID (stated so in the Commercial License) together with the latest copy of Commercial License.
9. Produce proof of relationship between lessor and leasing office, lease or management contract in force in the event of lessor being Real Estate Company.
10. A letter from bank or bank statement mentioning Plaintiff’s IBAN (International Bank Account Number).
1. A copy of Notorised Power of Attorney and Emirates ID for legal agent. In the event of being a law firm, must attach Commercial License of the law firm and being its representative, should produce an authorization/POA from the law firm.
2. A copy of inheritance certificate for the heirs if (Lessor) is deceased.
1. Notify debtor of the payment of debt – Payment Obligation by any approved means of notification, and five days after the notification if the debtor does not pay, then file for a Writ of Payment Motion.
All documents must be submitted in or translated legally into Arabic, and be uploaded on the Rental Disputes Center web page https://rdc.dubailand.gov.ae/ according to the sections described in the system as no hard copies shall be entertained.
Not less than (AED 500) and not more than (AED 15,000) 3.5% of Claimed Amount
AED 25: Registration of Power of Attorney (if applicable)
AED 100: Process Service
AED 105: Fast Track Notification
AED 10: Knowledge fee
AED 10: Innovation fee
Through Real Estate Services Trustees
Step 1: The customer visits one of the service centres (Real Estate Services Trustees)
Step 2: The customer provides the required documents to C staff to ensures their compliance
Step 3: The staff enters the transaction data into the system, verifies and approves
Step 4: The customer pays the fees and gets a receipt of payment
Step 5: Receive the Judge’s decision through the website
Via the DLD website
Step 1: Sign up for an account (if you are not registered before), enter the RDC system and choose the service
Step 2: Upload documents
Step 3: Pay the fee electronically
Step 4: Receive the Judgment through the RDC website