This service enables customers to file a petition requesting Provisional and Summary Actions Judge to issue a writ of payment.
1. Writ of payment plaint
2. Written proof of specified amount of debt immediately due for payment.
3. Proof of debtor's residence.
4. Proof of notice obliging debtor to pay the due amount of money within at least five days pursuant to a written document before the date of submitting the petition along with the receipt of acknowledgment.
5. Proof stating contractual relationship between Lessor and leasing office; lease, management contract in force
6. A letter from bank or bank statement mentioning Plaintiff’s IBAN (International Bank Account Number).
1. A copy of Notorised Power of Attorney for legal agent and Emirates ID. In the event of being a law firm, must attach Commercial License of the law firm and being its representative, should produce an authorization/POA from the law firm.
2. A copy of inheritance certificate for the heirs if (Lessor) is deceased.
3. All documents must be submitted in or translated legally into Arabic, and be uploaded on the Rental Disputes Center website www.rdc.gov.ae according to the sections described in the system as no hard copies shall be entertained.
Notify debtor of the payment of debt – Payment Obligation by any approved means of notification, and five days after the notification if the debtor does not pay, then file for a Writ of Payment Motion
AED 20 Writ of Payment Fee
Through Real Estate Services Trustees
Step 1: The customer visits one of the service centres (Real Estate Services Trustees)
Step 2: The customer electronically provides the required documents to the RDC staff to ensures their compliance
Step 3: The RDC staff enters the transaction data into the system, verifies and approves
Step 4: The customer pays the fees and gets a receipt of payment
Via the website (www.rdc.gov.ae)
Step 1: Sign up for an account (if you are not registered before), enter the RDC system and choose the service
Step 2: Upload documents
Step 3: Pay the fee electronically
Step 4: Receive the Judgment through the RDC website