This service enables customers to file a Writ of Certiorari - Reconsideration Petition thirty (30) days after the date following the Judgment in presentia or from its service in the event of Judgment in absentia.
1. Plaint detailing the reasons of Writ of Certiorari – explanatory memo.
2. Any document supporting the claim such as correspondence, notices, penalties, electricity and water bills, cheques, letters, etc.
Note: If the legal representative is replaced
1. A copy of Notorised Power of Attorney for legal agent and Emirates ID. In the event of being a law firm, must attach Commercial License of the law firm and being its representative, should produce an authorization/POA from the law firm.
Exclusive cases of Writ of Certiorari with reference to Civil Procedures Law, Article 169:
1. If the party is involved in a fraud which effects the judgment;
2. If the judgment is based on papers which, after being issued, are admitted to be forged, or if it is adjudged or established on the testimony of a witness, which is found by the court to be a perjury after such a judgment has been rendered;
3. If, after the award of the judgment, the applicant obtains conclusive papers the submission of which has been obstructed by his adversary;
4. If the judgments include anything not claimed by the parties to the legal action or more than they claimed;
5. If the decree is contradictory;
6. If the party who has not been admitted or intervened in the action considers the judgment awarded in the lawsuit a verdict against him, provided that fraud, collusion or serious negligence on the part of the person who represented him is proved;
7. If the judgment has been issued against a natural person or legal entity who has not been properly represented in the lawsuit.
All documents must be submitted in or translated legally into Arabic, and be uploaded on the Rental Disputes Center web page https://rdc.dubailand.gov.ae/ according to the sections described in the system as no hard copies shall be entertained.
AED 100: Process Service
AED 105: Fast Track Notification
AED 25: Registration of Power of Attorney (if applicable)
AED 10: Knowledge fee
AED 10: Innovation fee
AED 500 writ of Certiorari Deposit
In case of applying at the Real Estate Services Trustees Centers
A Service partners fees of 130 AED + VAT on Service Partners fees
Through Real Estate Services Trustees
Step 1: The customer visits one of the service centres (Real Estate Services Trustees)
Step 2: The customer provides the required documents to the staff to ensures their compliance
Step 3: The RDC staff enters the transaction data into the system, verifies and approves
Step 4: The customer pays the fees and gets a receipt of payment
Step 5: Attend the hearing through the tele-litigation system
Step 6: Receive the Judgment by the email
Via the DLD website
Step 1: Sign up for an account (if you are not registered before), enter the RDC system and choose the service
Step 2: Upload documents
Step 3: Pay the fee electronically
Step 4: Attend the hearing through the tele-litigation system
Step 5: Receive the Judgment through the website
Debit or Credit Cards
Dubai Land Department's website
Real Estate Services Trustees Centers
Writ of Certiorari Judgment
Duration to complete registration: 10 minutes
Service duration: 8 business days