This service enables customers to file a petition requestingProvisional and Urgent Affairs Judge to issue temporary action binding upon both parties in the cases including, but not limited to: renew Commercial License or restore electricity and water supply, carry out maintenance services, activate access card to building and parking lots, issue New Residence or renew it, determine the fact of property being sublet, damages within property or inspect the leased premises.
Petition Order request template
1. Petition request clearly setting out the reason for seeing a petition order.
2. A latest copy of lease (Ejari).
3. In the event of applicant being a natural person, s/he should attach a copy of her/his Emirates ID, and in the event of being a legal person/corporate body (company or establishment), copy of manager’s Emirates ID (stated so in the Commercial License) together with the latest copy of Commercial License.
4. A copy of certificate of ownership if the leased premises are located in Freehold areas.
5. Proof stating contractual relationship between Lessor and leasing office; lease, management contract in force
6. A copy of notarized Power of Attorney for legal agent and Emirates ID. In the event of being a law firm, must attach Commercial License of the law firm and being its representative, should produce an authorization/POA from the law firm.
7. A copy of inheritance certificate for the heirs if (Lessor) is deceased.
Note: In case of Exit Ban request, the applicant should attach:
1. A copy of passport with residence visa page (for expatriates) and Emirates ID.
2. Proof of debt such as (dishonoured cheques) together with bank’s Return Memo or a Judgment of payment.
All documents must be submitted in Arabic or legally translated into Arabic.
AED 20 Petition Order Request
2.5% of the annual rent In the event of request to inspect
AED 10 Knowledge fee (in the event of request to inspect only)
AED 10 Innovation fee (in the event of request to inspect only)
Through Real Estate Services Trustees
Step 1: The customer visits one of the service centres (Real Estate Services Trustees)
Step 2: The customer electronically provides the required documents to the RDC staff to ensures their compliance
Step 3: The RDC staff enters the transaction data into the system, verifies and approves
Step 4: The customer deposits the fee with the bank, submits the receipt to one of the service centres to be sent to the e-mail given by the employee of the concerned authority.
Via the approved email
Step 1: Sign up for an account (if you are not registered before), enter the RDC system and choose the service
Step 2: Upload documents
Step 3: Deposit the fee with the bank and send the receipt to given email
Step 4: Receive the decision by the email