This service enables customers to file a motion requesting Provisional and Summary Actions Judge to issue an order without prejudice to the rights or to file a motion for depositing a new lease, cheques, and keys to the real estate property.
1. Offer and Deposit motion
2. Its notification form and documents portfolio,
3. In the event of litigant being a natural person, s/he should attach a copy of her/his Emirates ID, and in the event of being a legal person/corporate body (company or establishment), copy of manager’s Emirates ID (stated so in the Commercial License) together with the latest copy of Commercial License.
4. A copy of last signed lease, and two copy of new lease having same terms and conditions.
5. A photocopy of the cheques deposited along with new lease
6. A copy of correspondence between the parties (if any).
7. Proof stating contractual relationship between Lessor and leasing office; lease, management contract in force
8. A copy of inheritance certificate for the heirs if (Lessor) is deceased.
9. A copy of Notorised Power of Attorney for legal agent and Emirates ID. In the event of being a law firm, must attach Commercial License of the law firm and being its representative, should produce an authorization/POA from the law firm.
Note: In the event of having deposited the rent for previous period through cheque(s) at RDC, the amount of the cheque(s) should be replaced with cash.
1. Lessee’s notice to Lessor of deposit (through Notary Public, Registered Post with receipt of acknowledgment or Email)
2. Proof of the lessor refusing to receive rent such as (eviction notice given to the lessee, correspondence stating the lessor declining the rent, proof of ongoing legal dispute, the lessee’s notice to the lessor of rent offer for the period expired including lessor’s acknowledgement of notice.
3. Lessee’s original cheques to be deposited with RDC after Lessor being served notification thereof.
4. In case the depositor fails to submit the Lessor’s receipt of notice within ten (10) business days, the motion shall be filed but closed.
5. Key(s) to the premises shall be deposited only before the tenancy period expires, together with clearance of rent and utility bills, provided that the lease stipulates condition for termination, lessor gives his consent or lessee submits an RDC Judgment of eviction.
6. The rent deposit shall be accepted from the Lessee, his/her attorney or one of his/her relatives even to the fourth-degree.
All documents must be submitted in or translated legally into Arabic, and be uploaded on the Rental Disputes Center web page https://rdc.dubailand.gov.ae/ according to the sections described in the system as no hard copies shall be entertained.
AED 50: Offer and Deposit Fee
AED 52.5: Fast Track Notification
AED 10: Knowledge fee
AED 10: Innovation fee
Cheques/Cash Rent deposit shall either be given to the Landlord upon signing a new contract or refunded to the Tenant upon canceling the application.
Through Real Estate Services Trustees
Step 1: The customer visits one of the service centres (Real Estate Services Trustees)
Step 2: The custome provides the required documents to the staff to ensures their compliance
Step 3: The staff enters the transaction data into the system, verifies and approves
Step 4: The customer pays the fees and gets a receipt of payment
Step 5. Deposit cheques or keys based on the decision
Via the approved email
Step 1: Sign up for an account (if you are not registered before), enter the RDC system and choose the service
Step 2: Upload documents
Step 3: Pay the fee electronically
Step 4: Receive the Judge’s decision through the website