This service enables the litigants to file a (Conciliation) of dispute to help reach a settlement that satisfies the parties to the rental issues away from the litigation procedures but in a legal framework that guarantees the rights to all parties. In the event of settlement, the conciliation shall be signed by the parties and conciliator, and approved by a supervising Judge. Such agreement can be enforced at the Rental Disputes Center.
1. A copy of latest lease (Ejari).
2. In the event of litigant being a natural person, s/he should attach a copy of her/his Emirates ID, and in the event of being a legal person/corporate body (company or establishment), copy of manager’s Emirates ID (stated so in the Commercial License) together with the latest copy of Commercial License.
3. Management contract in force or Power of Attorney.
4. A letter from bank or bank statement mentioning Plaintiff’s IBAN (International Bank Account Number) in case of monetary claims.
5. A copy of Notorised Notice along with notification officer’s report or Registered Post along with receipt of Notice acknowledgement in case of eviction claim.
1. A copy of Power of Attorney attested by Notary Public for legal agent and Emirates ID. In the event of being a law firm, must attach Commercial License of the law firm and being its representative, should produce an authorization/POA from the law firm.
2. A copy of inheritance certificate for heirs if (lessor) is deceased.
3. A copy of “Offer and Deposit” receipt when claiming lease renewal (if any)
4. Any document supporting the claim such as correspondence, notices, penalties, electricity and water bills, cheques, letters, etc.
All documents must be submitted in or translated legally into Arabic, and be uploaded on the Rental Disputes Center web page https://rdc.dubailand.gov.ae/ according to the sections described in the system as no hard copies shall be entertained.
Not less than (AED 500) and not more than (AED 20,000) 3.5% of Annual Rent or Rental Amount if it is more or less than a year
in the following cases (eviction, lease renewal, rent claim, termination of lease in force, and return to the premises previously evicted from for demolition and reconstruction
Not less than (AED 500) and not more than (AED 15,000) 3.5% of Claimed Amount in case of monetary Claims
AED 500 In case of demanding the landlord handover of documents to turn them in to Authorities
AED 25 Registration of Power of Attorney (if applicable)
Fast Track Notification: AED 105
AED 10 Knowledge fee
AED 10 Innovation fee
Note: In case of seeking conciliation then reaching a settlement, half of the court fee paid for basic claims is refunded.
Through Real Estate Services Trustees
Step 1: The customer visits one of the service centres (Real Estate Services Trustees)
Step 2: The customer provides the required documents to staff to ensures their compliance
Step 3: The staff enters the transaction data into the system, verifies and approves
Step 4: The customer pays the fees and gets a receipt of payment
Step 5: Attend the conciliation session through the tele-litigation system
Step 6: Sign and receive the conciliation agreement or waive the claim through the website
Via the DLD website
Step 1: Sign up for an account (if you are not registered before), enter the RDC system and choose the service
Step 2: Upload documents
Step 3: Pay the fee electronically
Step 4: Attend the conciliation session through the tele-litigation system
Step 5: Sign and receive the conciliation agreement or waive the claim through the website
Debit or Credit Cards
Dubai Land Department's website
Real Estate Services Trustees Centers
Agreement or Waiver
Duration to complete registration: 10 minutes
Service duration: 7 business days