This service enables customers to sue in First Instance for all kinds of claims over disputes arising from Ownership of Jointly Owned Real Properties.
1. In the event of litigant being a natural person, s/he should attach a copy of her/his Emirates ID, and in the event of being a legal person/corporate body (company or establishment), copy of manager’s Emirates ID (stated so in the Commercial License) together with the latest copy of Commercial License.
2. A copy of the Landlord’s valid passport along with residence visa (for expatriate) and Emirates ID.
3. A letter from bank or bank statement mentioning Plaintiff’s IBAN (International Bank Account Number) in case of monetary claims.
1. A copy of Power of Attorney attested by Notary Public for legal agent and Emirates ID. In the event of being a law firm, must attach Commercial License of the law firm and being its representative, should produce an authorization/POA from the law firm.
2. A copy of inheritance certificate for heirs if (Owner) is deceased.
3. A copy of “Offer and Deposit” receipt when claiming lease renewal (if any)
4. Any document supporting the claim such as correspondence, notices, penalties, electricity and water bills, cheques, letters, etc.
All documents must be submitted in or translated legally into Arabic, and be uploaded on the Rental Disputes Center web page https://rdc.dubailand.gov.ae/ according to the sections described in the system as no hard copies shall be entertained.
AED 100: Process Service
AED 25: Registration of Power of Attorney (if applicable)
AED 10: Knowledge fee
AED 10: Innovation fee
Through Real Estate Services Trustees
Step 1: The customer visits one of the service centres (Real Estate Services Trustees)
Step 2: The customer provides the required documents to the staff to ensures their compliance
Step 3: The staff enters the transaction data into the system, verifies and approves
Step 4: The customer pays the fees and gets a receipt of payment
Step 5: Attend the conciliation session through the tele-litigation system
Step 6: Receive the Judgment through the website
Via the DLD website
Step 1: Sign up for an account (if you are not registered before), enter the RDC system and choose the service
Step 2: Upload documents
Step 3: Pay the fee electronically
Step 4: Attend the hearing through the tele-litigation system
Step 5: Receive the Judgment through the website