This service enables customers to enforce all kinds of claims (eviction, monetary claim, lease renewal, etc.).
1. Original judgment stamped with Enforcement Seal.
2. A copy of receipt of security deposit on Appeal (if available)
3. Receipts of court fee and case expenses
4. A copy of the receipt of Offer and Deposit motion (if any) in the event of enforcing a verdict to renew the lease
1. A copy of notarized Power of Attorney for legal agent and Emirates ID. In the event of being a law firm, must attach Commercial License of the law firm and being its representative, should produce an authorization/POA from the law firm.
2. A copy of inheritance certificate for the heirs if (Lessor) is deceased.
All documents must be submitted in or translated legally into Arabic, and be uploaded on the Rental Disputes Center website www.rdc.gov.ae according to the sections described in the system as no hard copies shall be entertained.
In case of eviction 1% of the annual lease amount - AED 5000 (Maximum)
AED 100 Service
AED 105 Fast Track “Tableegh” Notification
AED 25 Registration of Power of Attorney (if applicable)
AED 10 Knowledge fee
AED 10 Innovation fee
Note: A fee of AED 20 shall be charged for each request submitted electronically during Execution Proceeding.
Through Real Estate Services Trustees
Step 1: The customer visits one of the service centres (Real Estate Services Trustees)
Step 2: The customer electronically provides the required documents to the RDC staff to ensures their compliance
Step 3: The RDC staff enters the transaction data into the system, verifies and approves
Step 4: The customer pays the fees and gets a receipt of payment
Via the website (www.rdc.gov.ae)
Step 1: Sign up for an account (if you are not registered before), enter the RDC system and choose the service
Step 2: Upload documents
Step 3: Submit electronic requests if necessary
Step 4: Pay electronic requests fees
Step 5: Receive the decision through the RDC website