This service enables customers to enforce all kinds of claims (eviction, monetary claim, lease renewal, etc.).
1. Original judgment stamped with Enforcement Stamp.
2. A copy of receipt of security deposit on Appeal (if available)
3. Receipts of court fee and case expenses
4. A copy of the receipt of Offer and Deposit motion (if any) in the event of enforcing a verdict to renew the lease
5. A letter from bank or bank statement mentioning Execution Claimant’s IBAN (if update required)
6. A copy of original lease in the event of enforcing a renewal
7. (If legal representative is replaced) A copy of Notorised Power of Attorney for legal agent and Emirates ID. In the event of being a law firm, must attach Commercial License of the law firm and being its representative, should produce an authorization/POA from the law firm.
All documents must be submitted in or translated legally into Arabic, and be uploaded on the Rental Disputes Center web page https://rdc.dubailand.gov.ae/ according to the sections described in the system as no hard copies shall be entertained.
In case of eviction 1% of the annual lease amount - AED 5000 (Maximum)
AED 100: Process Service
AED 105: Fast Track Notification
AED 25: Registration of Power of Attorney (if applicable)
AED 10: Knowledge fee
AED 10: Innovation fee
Note: A fee of AED 20 shall be charged for each request submitted electronically during Execution Proceeding.
Through Real Estate Services Trustees
Step 1: The customer visits one of the service centres (Real Estate Services Trustees)
Step 2: The customer provides the required documents to the staff to ensures their compliance
Step 3: The staff enters the transaction data into the system, verifies and approves
Step 4: The customer pays the fees and gets a receipt of payment
Via the DLD website
Step 1: Sign up for an account (if you are not registered before), enter the RDC system and choose the service
Step 2: Get judgement appended with Execution Writ Seal
Step 3: Upload documents and receipts
Step 4: Pay the fee electronically
Step 5: Where necessary, submit electronic requests after lapsing 15 days from notification
Step 6: Pay the fee for eRequest online
Step 7: Receive the Judge’s decision through the website