This service enables customers to file an appeal (judgment or decision)
1. Plaint detailing the reasons of appeal – explanatory memo.
2. Any supporting documents for the appeal
1. A copy of Power of Attorney attested by Notary Public for legal agent and Emirates ID. In the event of being a law firm, must attach Commercial License of the law firm and being its representative, should produce an authorization/POA from the law firm.
2. A copy of inheritance certificate for heirs if (lessor) is deceased.
3. A copy of “Offer and Deposit” receipt when claiming lease renewal (if any)
4. A copy of correspondence such as: notices, irregularities, electricity and water consumption bills, etc., (if applicable).
Appeal against Judgment of First Instance, Writ of Certiorari, Writ of Payment should be within (15 days) and from the next day following the date of issuance of the First Instance Judgement (In Presentia) or from the date of the notification of Judgment (In Absentia).
All documents must be submitted in or translated legally into Arabic, and be uploaded on the Rental Disputes Center website www.rdc.gov.ae according to the sections described in the system as no hard copies shall be entertained.
Appealing the decision: Appeal security; half of the amount awarded to (the Appellant) in the judgment issued by First Instance Committee (if the lawsuit includes financial claim) - The amount is refundable.
AED 100 Service
AED 105 Fast Track “Tableegh” Notification
AED 25 Registration of Power of Attorney (if applicable)
AED 10 Knowledge fee
AED 10 Innovation fee
Through Real Estate Services Trustees
Step 1: The customer visits one of the service centres (Real Estate Services Trustees)
Step 2: The customer electronically provides the required documents to the RDC staff to ensures their compliance
Step 3: The RDC staff enters the transaction data into the system, verifies and approves
Step 4: The customer pays the fees and gets a receipt of payment
Via the DLD website
Step 1: Sign up for an account (if you are not registered before), enter the RDC system and choose the service
Step 2: Upload documents
Step 3: Pay the fee electronically
Step 4: Attend the hearing through the tele-litigation system
Step 5: Receive the Judgment through the RDC website